Each year, either the week before or the week after Thanksgiving I like to make our own turkey dinner, well this year I made our turkey dinner on Monday, before Thanksgiving. Along with Turkey, yummy mash potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls, veggies, I made an apple pie.it looked sooooooo good!!! well after dinner I just wanted to taste the Caramelized apple filling, I touched the top of the pie with filling then I tasted it...... it tasted sooooooo gross. then I looked closer at the cinnamon and sugar on top and sure enough, there was a lot of "sugar"
I asked Mara if she put more sugar on the pie and her answer was " yes, I wanted to help, so I sprinkled more stuff on it" too bad she sprinkled it with SALT!!!!
Mara, Jackson and I still ate some that night I just took the entire top crust off, it was fine. here and there you would get a little salty bite but for the most part it tasted good!!!little stinker!!!!!
P.S. I did not get made at her, I just asked her to PLEASE not add anything to food unless I am there to help her:)
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








1 comments:
i bet that made you pucker! ew!
Post a Comment