Thursday, December 17, 2009

LUNCHTIME

a typical day at our house after school consists of hanging out downstairs so that we do not wake up Jonah, well Mara and Jackson get to eat their lunch while they watch a show.

I will fix lunch and come downstairs and they will be ready and waiting for me with their trays. ( Jackson has now started to get both trays automatically:)



this particular day they were eating leftover spaghetti. yummy:)

** note: we used to try to be gone for hours after school ended to give Jonah more sleep, but I have decided that it is tooooooo expensive to go out shopping and it is tooooooooo dang cold to go to a park, so home it is!!!**

1 comments:

Shannon said...

My boys love it when we can watch tv while eating too. And I say there's no place like home, but you know all about how I feel on that! Stay home and enjoy the calm routing. Jonah wears earplugs, right? :)