I was fortunate enough to be able to get quite a few craft items that were my moms, this was almost finished, so I decided to put it together and set it up for Christmas this year ( all exept the stockings that hang on it)
well we had a little accident.......see the whole Santa head broke, I glued it back together and called it good.
I have another santa head that has NOT been painted yet so maybe next year I will do it, but for now this is just fine. Besides it was painted by my momma:)
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








3 comments:
How did it break that way? I wouldn't want to change it since Mom did it, just keep glueing it and tell your kids "hands off".
shanny says that she keeps getting error messages when she enters a comment is anyone else?
I got a yummy little treat on my doorstep just the other day. You are sneaky and very sweet! Thanks so much.
We made french toast the next morning. Are you surprised that my kids have never had that?
Thanks:)
Post a Comment