Wednesday, December 23, 2009

the Zoo

last Friday was Mara's class field trip to the Zoo, it was cold!!!! the kids all seemed to like it though.

Most of the animals were inside, but the tiger cubs and all of the felines were out and active.
the cheetah was pacing back and forth along the fence ( there were mule deer below in the field below the cheetah run.

here is the group..... I had Mara, Johannah, Emily, Anastasia,Calista and Jackson. Barbie had Jonathan, Jayda, James, Xander. it was a big group.


Emily, Jayda, James, Anastasia, Calista, Johannah,Mara, Jonathan,Xander
this is one of the three little tiger cubs, they are so cute My cute Jackson all bundled up
Mara and every other kid out there LOVES the elephant

1 comments:

Annie Jane said...

Thanks for posting these pictures, Beth! They are cute!! I miss the zoo!!! That's it! I am making us go to the Hilo zoo in the next month or bust!