This year we decided to go tot the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins. So one day after Mara's school we jumped in the car and drove to the pumpkin patch, Mara, Jackson, and I had a great time!!!Jackson sat in the wheelbarrow with the big pumpkins.
Mara pushed her own, with the small pumpkins
After we found all of our pumpkins we HAD to take turns sitting on the tractors:) then, we went on adventure in the corn maze
Jackson decided that he was going to take off on his own
Mara ran up to save him from this.......
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








2 comments:
Cute Pics! You are such a good momma :)
The pumpkin patch is so fun! My kids always love picking out their own pumpkins every year :)
I see you in each of your kids and they are darling!
Looks like fun! I loved the mini corn maze and the rows and rows of pumpkins. This is one of my favorite times of the whole year.
Post a Comment