October 6, 2009
Today my sweet momma has been gone for 3 years. I still can't believe that I do not have her here, to talk to her or to hug her. I miss her desperately!
I love you Momma!!!!
We all met over at the grave @ 7:30 for a candle light vigil, (Shanny, Jeff, the boys, Audy, Zak, and Caroline, Jonah, me, Mara, and Jackson, and Dad ) it was nice to be able to be together. Heather and Annie and their families got together for their own vigil time.
we were able to express some of our thoughts and feelings about our sweet momma.Here is a few pictures of the flower arrangement that I made for her. ( these were taken the next day, I accidentally left my camera at home)
the arrangement was HUGE!! it was really heavy, from all of the water in there. I think it turned out nice I think she would have liked it.
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








2 comments:
You did a beautiful job with the flowers Bethie. She did love them, I am sure. It was good to be together to show our love and respect for our sweet momma. I miss her so much that my heart aches. The tears still come so easy when I think of her. I do think she is aware of us still and that she watches over her family.
I have no doubt that your Momma is very aware of all of her sweet girls and watches over you :)
I hope I am not stepping over my boundries...but I am sure her heart aches missing all of you too. I love how each of you are in your own way a reflection of the best things about your mom! I love my Aunt Joyce! You make beautiful arrangements! I hope that each of you are able to feel her love when need it most :)
Post a Comment