Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hair cut????

So I think my little boy needs a hair cut, what do you think???

Jackson lets me play with his hair all of the time, he was so cute after I did this to his hair he was running around trying to show off his lovely locks:)

thanks Jackie boy:)

I can put pig tails in his hair and all of it will stay in:)the front
the back
his close up:)

4 comments:

The Shelley Family said...

lol :) what a cutie!

Shannon said...

How funny!

Bethie said...

hahahaha those pictures were from the beginning of October, his hair is even longer:) some of the hair on the sides pass his ears completely. I am going to have to cut his hair this week:( I am soo sad to see it go, I love all of that white blond hair

The Nevada Neibaur's said...

he has such nice hair. lucky boy!!!