Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Witches

Shanny and the boys met us at Gardner Village to check out the Witches


this witch reminds me of my mom on Halloween soooo much, she loved to dress up as a witch each and every halloween ( well at least the latter years)
my cute little lady in her school uniform:)
Jackson making a silly face
I lOVE this one, it is soo cute
Jackson and ANOTHER one of his silly faces
this witch is my all time favorite witch, I think it is one of the favorites for everyone:)
My two little witches
not the best picture of all of them, but oh well we all had such a a great time together

3 comments:

Annie Jane said...

I swear you already posted these pictures...Or maybe I just looked at Shan's a couple of times! Very fun!

The Shelley Family said...

How fun! We love Gardner Village! We didnt make it there this year~darnit! your kids are darling! i love that you sisters get together and build memories with the kids :)

Shannon said...

Thanks for going with us, we had a great time. Some of those witches are in need of some rehab after all these years! It was good timing too, we made it to the cars before the freezing rain came down.

Thanks again, I love doing things together!