Sunday, November 8, 2009

October Pictures

random pictures from October......

Jackson talks on the phone constantly. I had to finally unplug the phone because it was always doing the annoying off the hook beeping!!!
Mara looking OH SO FINE, in her black tutu and her new black Afro hair, see the cute flower in it, she did that
Rya begging at the dinner table (the kiddos were still eating)
My sweet little blond-y
this is a picture of a project I did for Mara's school class, I had to cut out all of those pieces and put them together, each one of them was as big as my hand.
( the foamy paper), it was a total pain in the keester!!!!

5 comments:

Danny said...

Jackson is a little crack up! His sly and goofy grin, his long nearly white hair, he is so cute! He reminds me so much of all those old pictures of you! I just can't believe it! :)
I love that Mara is sporting a giant black afro wig...where did you get that?
Cute bugs! You are a very devoted mother, Beth!

Annie Jane said...

haha, that last comment was actually from me--I forgot to sign it with my username!

Shannon said...

Good thing you clarified that, Annie, I was thinking Danny was being a bit sappy.

Shannon said...

I love your sweet, silly kids so much! I agree about the blonde boy, he is a beautiful boy. Mara is full of spirit and quite an imagination. I love the way she adds an accessory to every thing, she's quite the girl!

The Shelley Family said...

Very cute little bugs! I need some of your energy! Kitchen remodel AND handmade bugs!