Awww- I miss you ladies. I love Annie Jane. The only thing I don't like about her having her bday is that it starts us getting older all over again.... ;)
Jonah and I met in 1997 junior year math class at Jordan High School :) We dated senior year, then after we graduated we were "friends" for the next two years. In 2000, we started our courtship again, July 14, 2001 we were married. For the first two years of marriage we shared our little home with our sweet little ones: Kya, a beautiful pitbull Cuda, a terrier mix Lucky, a black kitty Pricila, a long hair kitty January 7 2004, we were surprised to find out that we were expecting our first baby. On August 20, 2004 we were graced with a beautiful baby girl. Samara Beth 8 pounds 4 ounces 19 inches long red/auburn hair On October 6, 2006 we had to say goodbye to the most amazing person in the entire world. My sweet momma!! We miss her everyday. We love you! Three years later, September 6, 2007 we found out that we were expecting again. On April 5, 2008 we became proud parents of two, a girl and now a boy. Jackson West 6 pounds 9 ounces 19 inches long blond hair(looks just like his dad) August 2008, we adopted a sweet little boxer, Sweet Sariah Joy. July 23, 2010, we found out that we were expecting our third baby. That same day we also brought home a new little girl, a German Shepherd, Shelby. On March 10, 2011 we welcomed another baby boy. Austin Don 7 pounds 8 ounces 19.5 inches long reddish brown hair In the last nine years we have been blessed to have been able to share our lives with so many great non human kids, unfortunately we have lost too many of them, now we just have our sweet Cuda and Shelby! Now we are just enjoying being a happy little family with three peas in our pod and Cuda and Shelby too!!!
4 comments:
Who is that gorgeous woman? It feels like forever since I've seen her!
Happy Birthday, Nana Goat!
Awww- I miss you ladies. I love Annie Jane. The only thing I don't like about her having her bday is that it starts us getting older all over again.... ;)
Beautiful picture. Is her b-day really the 29th? That is my sister, Melanie's b-day and my little boy's b-day. It must be a good day. :)
Hey Beth, you need to do a new post!
Post a Comment