Yesterday I went to my appointment
I have been a little stressed for multiple reasons but being stressed for me is not a good thing.
my blood pressure at my appointment was 153/101-- oops.
we took my blood pressure 3 times
this little one hasn't been moving very much this week, making me a little worried and stressed
when I am stressed this little one doesn't like to move much for me, which in turn makes me even more stressed.
So because my blood pressure was so high I had to go have a NST and AFI, so I got to hear the baby and I got to see him really quick- it was great. By the end of the NST my blood pressure was back to normal 118/70.
He is still head up, his fluid level is looking great, and doing fine.
Since my appointment(s) he has been wiggling none stop again. I really need to relax and stop stressing so much.
I have been a little stressed for multiple reasons but being stressed for me is not a good thing.
my blood pressure at my appointment was 153/101-- oops.
we took my blood pressure 3 times
this little one hasn't been moving very much this week, making me a little worried and stressed
when I am stressed this little one doesn't like to move much for me, which in turn makes me even more stressed.
So because my blood pressure was so high I had to go have a NST and AFI, so I got to hear the baby and I got to see him really quick- it was great. By the end of the NST my blood pressure was back to normal 118/70.
He is still head up, his fluid level is looking great, and doing fine.
Since my appointment(s) he has been wiggling none stop again. I really need to relax and stop stressing so much.








2 comments:
You need a break. A message...a day just to relax. I'll come along okay?
Bethie! Your little baby is just fine. By the looks of things he is taking up your belly and is running out of stretching room! Just know that being worried is a very normal thing and I am glad you went to be checked. Just relax and take a little walk when you start to worry. Hang in there!
Post a Comment