Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Braxton Hicks!!!!

this passed weekend I started getting Braxton Hicks, I do not remember getting them with Mara until the last few weeks ( like a week or two) It is definitely different this time.

Today, I have been having A LOT of contractions- mostly in my lower back but also in my lower abdomen, sharp shooting pains-- is this normal?

This little boy isn't really kicking and punching anymore, though he does throw in a few jabs here and there. Now he is just stretching and stretching some more.

Yesterday he decided that in rib would be a great place to take up residency-- not very comfy for me, but I still love the feeling of having this little one in here.

I have my appointment tomorrow I guess I will just ask about these lovely pains I am feeling. Tomorrow I will be 31 weeks 5 days , not much longer now:(

1 comments:

Grandma B said...

Beth,
Are you still having contractions? I remember with Jeff I had lots of Braxton Hicks the last 3 - 4 months. He got less movement at the end also, it gets tight in there...not much room for turning. If you are concerned, call your dr. though, they get paid for that.:) If you need to talk...I am here. You can call anytime of the day or night. Hope you have a good night. Love, Janet