
(the quality on here isn't very good- I will try to scan it in a little better.)
This company that has the bear cubs is called Yellowstone Bear World, they are located in Rexburg ID. there was a fee for the pictures, it was $15.00, but the $ goes to pay for food for all of the bears throughout the summer. They have 43 bears that are about to wake up from Hibernation in the next few weeks. Jonah and I want to go up there sometime and get to see all of the bears and other wildlife.
http://www.yellowstonebearworld.com/
If anyone else is interested in going to see these little guys, they will be back at Sportman's Warehouse this weekend March 14-15. Saturday they open at 10 but I would suggest going a little early as line gets long fast. ( also having more than one person with the kids is always a good idea, then the lids do not have to wait in line the whole time)








0 comments:
Post a Comment