After my last appointment ( March 6th) I started to swell and I do mean swell, On Friday, March 7th I noticed that my feet were getting a little swollen, Saturday they really started to swell, I said because of the long wait in line for the baby bears, Sunday even bigger, Monday morning I realized that I could not fit my feet into any of my normal shoes, so I wore flip flops to work.
On Wednesday, they hit their biggest, my ankles were I kid you not 6 inches thick-- I had 2 huge mounds on either side of where my ankle bone was supposed to be. I cried and cried.
That night I went to bed with my legs wrapped all the way up past my knees with ace bandages, two pair of ski tights, and a pair of ski socks, I had to take them off at 4 a.m. because my legs hurt so badly.
When I did this I had a ring around my ankle all the way down to the bone-- I could actually see how swollen my legs were, it was not a pretty sight!!!
Thursday wasn't as bad, and Friday I took off the TED hose ( support stockings) and didn't have to wear them all weekend, then on Monday morning( 2:30 a.m. ) they started to swell again, nothing like the week before though.
Mind you I have been sleeping with my legs elevated by 4 pillows since they started to swell-- not the most comfortable way to sleep, along with trying to be able to get out of bed to go potty. it has been fun:0)
I can deal with swelling, but that week I was miserable, I hate the feeling of walking and being able to feel the water swooshing around in your feet.
I took pictures but they are too ugly!!!!
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








1 comments:
Oh poor you! Beth there is no way you will last til your due date. My opinion is you will have your baby in the teen days of April. Hang in there.
Post a Comment