
Today I wanted to create a post of one of my favorite people....
Audrey Lynn Elkington Weideman
Audrey is my older sister, she is my best friend.
She can make she laugh and cry with just a smile.
She is am amazing person, she is the epitome of selflessness. Audrey takes care of and has always been there for everyone in her life, she thinks of others above herself, she always has.
Audrey took care of my sweet mom for many years, when people speak of this, they say that she either put her life on hold or gave up her life. I know that Audrey does not feel that way, although it was very difficult at times she did it because she loved my mom so much.
When I think of Audrey I think of my mom, Audrey was closest to my mom, she knows my moms stories better than anyone else. She knew my mom like no one else did. She was my moms best friend.
She has a way of making people around her feel loved, unconditionally like my mom did.
I have looked up to her my entire life, I have wanted to be like her, for a very long time.
Audrey Lynn -"Waterfall" ( the meaning of Lynn), she is a waterfall, she is naturally beautiful, breathtaking to listen to and to see, amazing in everyway, peaceful and yet very powerful.
The one person that can tell me exactly what she thinks and feels toward me and my life and I know she loves me.
I do not know what I would do if I did not have her in my life, it would be incomplete.
One day I hope that I can have just a little bit of Audrey in me.
Audy- I love you!!!!!!!
Audrey, Momma, Shanny ( on the family cruise '05)
Momma, Annie, Audrey ( cruise '05)
Audrey, me and mara ( her birthday '05)








3 comments:
I second that Beth, Audrey is one of my favorite people also. She is truely one of a kind and we love her and Zak. What a sweet post...you made me cry. I am so glad that Jeff and Shannon met and married and we joined with your sweet family. Little Women, all of you. Janet
Beth, I was so excited you visited my blog today. It's been a fun new adventure for me. You are the nicest sister, and I second everything you said about Audrey. She always made me smile in high school and one time I ran into her at Wheeler Farm with Zak and they were so kind and sweet they made my day.
Your little Mara is so adorable. I love all the cute pictures. I am so happy for you about a boy coming. Little boys so love their mom...it is the sweetest bond ever. I look forward to see his cute picture and hear what cute name you decided on soon.
Letitia
Oh Bethie. You have the sweetest outlook. Audrey is amazing and wonderful and incredible strong. Her love is 100% and she is such an important member of our sisterhood. I hope that things get better for her, she deserves to be so happy. I love her, I love you and I love Annie and Heather, too!
Post a Comment