Monday, March 17, 2008

An Engagement

Yes it is true, my sweet dad and Gretchen have decided to get married.

My dad proposed about a month ago, while on a little weekend trip to St. George to see the Parade of Homes.

I haven't seen the ring myself but I hear that is it beautiful and big:0)

I have to say that though we are happy and excited for my dads new adventure, it is still a little strange to think of my dad being with someone else. We want our dad to be happy. My mom would approve of Gretchen, I am sure of it.

Gretchen is a very lovely and sweet woman. She has three cute girls-- yes more girls!!!!
5 wasn't enough so lets add 3 more, total of 8 girls.

Her daughters are 21- married last year, 18 a senior in high school and a 14 year old.

We still do not know the date yet but I am sure it will be soon, they had said that they were thinking of April 18th, but that is now not going to happen. Gretchen has a dance competition the 19th. ( I do not mind though, since that would have made it about a week and a half before my due date)

Most likely I will have a little one here for the wedding.

0 comments: