Jonah and I have had fun trying to come up with a name for this little one in my belly.
Jonah thought up some of the worst names POSSIBLE!!!!!!
here are some of the great names thought up by Jonah:
he was serious too:)
Major
Cane ( a little satanic for me)
Lucky
Gentry ( but call him Tree)
Jeremy ( but call him Jerm)
Damian (cute name but not with Samara, I already have one satanic named child I did not want two)
Jonah did think up some good ones too:
Jackson
Ryder
Here are my names :
Gunther ( my paternal Grandmas maiden name)
Pheonix (it is different, Jonah hates it)
Issac ( my paternal Great Grandpa)
Jackson ( this is the name that we wanted to name Mara before we knew she was a girl)
we both agreed on a few names most mostly we ( me) said no to alot of them!!!
Well we thought we had agreed on a name but I am still unsure.
So please let me know if anyone has any suggestions, I would love the help!!
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








4 comments:
Farmboy and I are horrible at picking names. We can never agree. I always like to pick a family name & give it to them --generally it's the middle name.But Mini-E is my mom's middle name and then My middle name. HY has Farmboy's middle name as a middle name as well.
Good luck with the names.It's a long road I know.
1st choice: Kingman
1A choice: Jackson
2nd: Ryder
Beth I like the name Jackson. I think you should name him Jackson. Kingman is also a pretty sweet name. In China the people give themselves english names so that us westerners can call them a normal name. Kingman is a wizard of a name. Plus Kingman is a cool dude.
I also like Jackson. My list of possible boy names in like 50 long, so I can't type all of them but I will if you want me to.
From your list of names:
Zak likes Gunther, Isaac, Gentry
Audrey likes Gunther, Jeremy, Isaac, (and West as a first name with one of your family names as the middle)
But we know you really don't care that much what anyone else likes anyway. You probably like a name we didn't list so...
Post a Comment