Thursday, February 14, 2008

Things I am thankful for....



1- my sweet husband
who is am amazing dad, and my soul mate- he can make me smile and laugh even when I don't want to. He loves me and would do anything for me

2- my little Princess Mara
the closest thing to perfection I have. she is my comfort and hope for the future. She loves me so much and tells me everyday out of the blue. She is a mini me- spunky and very lively.
I see my sweet mom when I look at her.

4- my newest little one
I love being able to feel him wiggle, I love everything about him already. I can't wait until I get to see him. He will be my mini Jonah:)

3- My adoring sisters:

My lovely Heather Anne-- she is so amazing when I miss her, which is a lot I just close my eyes and I can literally hear her song take flight ( thank you for the line Phantom of the Opera)

My sunny Shannon Leigh-- she is so talented and beautiful. She has a way with words that flow like a trickling brook.

My Strong Audrey Lynn-- she is my Hero, the one I look up to the most. The person that I want to be like. She is the most unselfish person I know, always worrying about others. My Best friend

My Little Annie Jane-- My little baby sister! She has such an amazing ability to express herself through her artwork, it takes my breath away.

4- My Parents:

My Dad-- He is such a hard worker. Can do anything he puts his mind too. A rock! The strongest grandpa I know.

My angelic Momma-- I am still comforted by her sweetness, when I need her I can almost feel her hands on my face telling me that everything will be okay. I can still smell her, a smell that no one else has. She will always be my biggest supporter. I can't believe that such an perfect being isn't here anymore.

5- Freedom
I am thankful that I live in a place that I am free to believe whatever I choose to.
I have the choice to speak my mind ( which I do a lot!!!)
The choice of being with whomever I choose to be with

6- My friends
amazing people that I enjoy being around.

7- My job
yes I said my job I love it!! I feel like I make a difference everyday. I have people that count on me and listen to me, not all of the time. I am happy that I am able to work and help provide for our little growing family. It makes me happy:)

1 comments:

Annie Jane said...

nice list, beth. I really enjoyed reading it. You are very thoughtful. And something I love about you is you call me all the time and always want to talk to your family, you are also very thoughtful to me and my melia. You aren't good at being pretentious, which is refreshing and fun (though a little violent at times). YOu are funny and have great style and are laid back and sweet.