Monday, February 11, 2008

I have been Husband Tagged


(Jonah hates getting his picture taken almost as much as I do)





What is his name? Jonah West Stroud



How long have you been married? 6 1/2 years



How long did you date? Senior year of High School, then we broke up in the summer but still went on dates for two more years, then got back together for another year before we got married ( 3 yrs)



How long were you engaged? 6 months ( kinda, the first time he proposed was June of 2000, then I decided to find my dress and start planning it in February 2001-- we got married on July 14th 2001)



How old is he? 28 (28 days yougher than me)



Who eats more? he does



Who said "I love you" first? I think he did-- I thought it first though



Who is taller? jonah by far 6'0 to 5' 2 1/2



Who sings better? he sings better songs ( funny ones)



Who is smarter? Jonah



Whose temper is worse? mine by far



Who does the laundry? both ( I try to do it the most though, he messes it up, alot)



Who does the dishes? me



Who sleeps on the left side of the bed? me



Who pays the bills? me, just because I do it online at work



Who mows the lawn? both of us do, last year he did it more though ( our back yard is a tough on to mow)



Who cooks dinner? me



Who drives when you are together? usually Jonah unless he has been drinking then me:)



Who is more stubborn? me



Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Jonah



Who proposed? Jonah , 10 times all of them were joking around then I just decided to plan the wedding, I got my ring 4 weeks before the wedding, I got a house right after we ( me) started planning the wedding





Who has more friends? he does- but we share a lot of them



Who has more siblings? me:)



Who wears the pants? he used to but now we share them




What does he do special for you? He makes me laugh, a lot and he is a great dad!!


I tag Lyndsey, and Zoie

2 comments:

Annie Jane said...

That was fun to read. I knew the answer already to all of them except four.

ZB said...

you tag me? okay, I'll have to think about this one.

I think you should name your baby WEST! that's one cool name. I have a brother Wesley...so maybe that's part of it.

Happy Valentine's Day