Thursday, February 21, 2008

my appointment

Today I went to my appointment, it was uneventful as usual ( I like uneventful) I got to feel this little boy wiggle and squirm. I love it!!!!!

I am measuring a bit bigger than I am supposed to be, but it isn't too bad. I am measuring at 31 weeks and I am not quite 30 weeks yet (Saturday I will be)

So my midwife is guessing that he will not be a small baby but a 8lb 8-9 oz little bundle of boy/joy:0)
I am hoping that having a 8 lb 4 oz little girl will have paved the way for this little one.

This pregnancy is definitely different than when I was pregnant with Mara, I am carrying much lower, he is not as "tucked in" as Mara was, he is out there therefore so is my belly:) I get to have my sweet Mara pregnant with me, (she thinks she is having babies too)Mara is my little lady, she talks to the baby every night, multiple times. She is loving it-- hopefully that doesn't change once he is here.

I definitely LOVE being pregnant.

I will be sad when I have had him, for this will be our last little one that we will have naturally, we still plan to adopt in a few years.

If I could be pregnant constantly I would, I love it that much.

2 comments:

Annie Jane said...

yes i understand what you mean. As I have gone through the last year and a half with Sophie I have many times thought it could be my last. I am almost certain now that it it isn't, but I get how you feel. Pregnancy is so special and so beautiful. Mara will be a WONDERFUL big sister.

Anonymous said...

huh??? Why will this be your last? If you want more why not?
Misty