Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Schedule

This weekend was the beginning of a new bid schedule for Jonah.
His new schedule is Saturday through Tuesday 5:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.
we are both thinking that we will like this new schedule.

I get to sleep with my hunny every night of the week, something we haven't been able to do since June of 2006 , granted I get to sleep by him for a few hours only but none the less it is still getting to lay by him:)

I think that this weekend was a great weekend for the new bid to start, because I had Mara yesterday too ( I did not have work because of President's Day :0)

We are hoping that he will be able to have a better sleep schedule- because he will be able to go to sleep around 4 a.m. he will be able to sleep until 9:30 or 10 with Mara-- he will actually get 5 1/2 to 6 hours of sleep continuously!!!

3 comments:

ZB said...

Horray! this change sounds like a great one. Just think, when the baby comes, he can feed him & then put him right back down (when he gets home from work)so you don't have to get up. Right? hehehe.

Jaime said...

Sounds like things are going well for you, I am glad that you will get to spend some more time together as a family!! How is the pregnancy going? Hope you are feeling good!

Annie Jane said...

yay, hooray hoorah! you made it!