For Mother's Day, I got Golf Clubs- I wasn't to sure of them at first but I LOVE them now!!!!
the whole family has gone out a bunch of times now.
I love that we can all go and do something together.
Jonah of course has clubs- and the coolest golf bag ever ( I gave him the bag last year for Father's day)
I have clubs now,
Mara has clubs,
and Jackson even has clubs of his own- they were $5 and are plastic- he doesn't care
Jackson LOVES golf -see previous post here
thanks Hunny for the great Mother's day gift!!!! this was on Mother's Day weekend, Mara and Jackson drove the cart
Mara loves to pick flowers while golfing.
thanks Hunny for the great Mother's day gift!!!! this was on Mother's Day weekend, Mara and Jackson drove the cart
I accidentally ran over mara's finger, she was still hitting her ball so Jackson and I drove up closer to the hole, well mara decided that she wanted to run up and catch us, she grabbed on to teh cart and then tripped, and her hand just happened to have been there to get ran over- I felt horrible :(
After golfing we were able to go up to the cemetary to visit my mom, and to bring flowers.
Happy Belated Mother's Day Momma!! I Love you








3 comments:
Well I thought the clubs were a fabulous idea! Yay for family time on the golf course!
I love you Beth. Momma is part of you and me. I miss her so much. I want some of her hugs sooo bad right now!
I miss her, too. Shannon is right, at least she is apart of all of us. I will have to tell myself that more often and give my sisters a ring. I miss her a lot.
Oh, and cute golfing family!
Post a Comment