Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mara's big teeth :0(

May 19th
My baby lost her first tooth, as you can see her big adult tooth was already coming in. (its sister was right next to it too.)

I have been so worried about her big teeth coming in, because baby teeth are so cute and adult teeth are so BIG and Awkward, but she looks cute :)
Mara was fine until she saw that there was a small amount of blood from where the tooth was, then she cried and told me that it hurt soooooo bad.

then I took her to school and all was forgiven, she told each and every person in her class about her missing tooth. Parents included (we were going on a field trip that day so parents were there)

UPDATE

Mara has now lost her second tooth, on June 18th- Jonah pulled it.

sorry I forgot to add the picture:(



1 comments:

Shannon said...

I think she looks cute!