Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jackson's new room

I decided that I wanted to redo Jackson's Bedroom, change out the bedding, change the colors, the entire motif.......


well I figured that I loved the fabric(s) from Jackson's birthday party so I reused all of the flags I made for the party and hung them in his room.

It changed the paint color ( it was yellow, now it is a marigold orange

I changed the changing pad

I made pillowsI recovered this little chair, Mara got the original chair from my mom for her 2nd birthday, it was a kitty cat- it was the last present my mom gave Mara.I changed the toy boxes with new fabric a new hamperAltered bedding ( I bought the duvet cover from Ikea, then modified it) I painted cute animals on the walls ( they are from the fabric, so I just copied the image) I really love it!!!

and the new and improved room looks like this...........

this is what the room looked like before ( well, it was what it looked like when I changed it before Jackson was born) it was the only pictures I had of the complete room.

2 comments:

Grandma B said...

Beth, you are very creative with design. Cute, cute room! It will inspire many creative ideas and thoughts while he is growing up.
Thanks for posting.

Annie Jane said...

Oh Beth, the walls turned out so cute! You did such a good job. You have such a good eye for color and how to make a cool, original theme. The pictures turned out just as cute as the room is in person.
Good job. You are a busy lady!