so here is a funny little story.....
I made this arrangement for my mom's grave.
well I took it up to the cemetary on Sunday afternoon. well on Monday night when Shannon went to the cemetary she found an arrangement with only 5 or 6 roses in it, it started out with 36:)
apparentely the deer had a great snack:) deer love roses
I am not made at all- think my mom would have loved to see all of the deer
P.S. you can see more pictures here








4 comments:
The flowers are gorgeous! That is too bad that the dear ate them :o(. I am sure that your mother was grateful for them, nonetheless!
Beth,
Wow, it's been awhile! Your kids are so cute and I loved seeing all of the pictures of your beautiful mom. She was so amazing. I found your blog through my sister Melanie's blog, who had a link to Shannon's. Email me and I'll send you a link to my blog if you want.
andreab339(at)yahoo(dot)com
It's fun to make connections through the blogging world. :)
Andrea (Burgess)
Gorgeous. And delicious too I bet.
Beth I can picture your mom laughing and telling everyone a great story up in heaven. You are very talented at arranging flowers. Impressive! I am sure with how freezing it was this weekend the deer loved their feast as well.
Post a Comment