Monday, October 6, 2008

My angelic Momma!!


October 6th 2008-

today was a very hard day. I miss my mom very much, I can not believe that she has been gone for two years.


I never thought that it would be so lonely without her here, to see, hug, listen to, and smell.


My mom had the most amazing smell- I close my eyes and I can almost smell it- sweet and inviting, an aroma that no one else in this world has.


She had such a spirit about her, she could brighten you day with just a smile and a loving word.


I am glad that Mara was able to get to know my mom a little bit. Mara talks about her everyday and tells me that Grandma Joyce-y loves her and misses all of us.


Mara misses her grandma and loves her greatly.


Momma- I love you!! I miss you with all of my heart, what I would give to just be able to hug you once more and to hear you tell me that you love me. You are an amazing woman that I will always strive to be like, though no one will ever be as wonderful and amazing as you.


Snowbird '04 ( thanks Janet and Don)
on the family cruise'05 ( everyone but me, Jonah, and Mara went)
Bear Lake '05
Mom's birthday '06
Halloween '05

Mom's Birthday '05 ( yes that is a porto potty- that was our gift for boating)
Mara's Birthday '05 I love her outfit, she was always such a great sport about everything
mom at Mara's first birthday party ( Luau)


these are pictures after the funeral, I loved being able to see all of these great amazing pictures of my mom, in one spot. It took my breathe away- it was one spot that I could completely engulf myself inmoments of my momall of the pictures in the entry way


5 comments:

Valerie said...

Hey Beth...It's Val. I love this post. That is so sweet.

Shannon said...

Oh....pictures of mom take my breath away although I've seen them dozens of times. Thank you for your beautiful and heart felt tribute to our angel momma. I miss her so much it hurts.

I love you, miss Beth. Mom still is aware of us and she continues on...

Shannon said...

And the song adds to the emotion of seeing the pictures. I loved it when she'd hum that song to me and then to my babies.

House of Mellor said...

Beth I miss your mom a ton too.

Annie Jane said...

Wow, Beth. I didn't even see this. Oh my goodness. Very nice. Thanks for posting that.