In no particular order.........
8 favorite T.V. Shows
1- House
2- Jon and Kate plus Eight
3- Scrubs
4- Army Wives
5- So you think you can Dance
6- Grey's Anatomy
7- Dancing with the Stars
8- Ace of Cakes
8 Favorite Restaurants
1- Spagetti Factory
2- Olive Garden
3- Cafe' Rio
4- Panda Express
5- Famous Daves
6- Chilis
7- Chic-Fil-a
8-TGIFridays
8 Things that happened yesterday
1-went to work
2- went to Mara's Gymnastics class
3- spent to much money at the fabric store
4- started on my halloween costume
5- got to sleep with Jonah ( he didn't work last night)
6- got Twilight tickets!!!!!!!! anyone that wants to come let me know
7- ate dinner with Jonah, Mara, and Jackson { well Jackson just watched:o) }
8- Jonah was on Channel 13 news- he was voting and they interviewed him
http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7710180&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1
8 Things I look Forward to
1- the weekend
2- playing with my kiddos and my hunny
3- finishing my costume
4- Halloween
5- seeing my family this weekend
6- Jackson crawling
7- seeing Twilight the movie
8- loosing weight
8 Things I LOVE about Fall
1- it isn't winter yet
2- the colorful mountains
3- making yummy food
4- seeing family
5- piles of fall leaves
6- comfort foods ( I know I really need to stay away from them)
7- Halloween costumes
8- Halloween
8 Things on my Wishlist
1- Travel with my family
2- stay home with my kiddos
3- Pay the house off
4- Win the lotto
5- expand our family through adoption
6- travel with Jonah
7- lose weight
8- not to loose anyone else close to me
8 people I tag
1- annie
2- shannon
3- jamie Johnson ( soon to be Renger)
4- Bryce and Heather
5- Amy
6- Shellie
7-Shauna
8-Marye
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








6 comments:
ha ha..Hey Im on there :) YAY
Beth-i'm so glad to hear from you! Your kids are adorable...so stinkin cute! It will be fun to keep in touch! I'm sorry to hear about your Mother. I met her a few times and she truly was an amazing woman. The picture you have posted of her in the boat with her arms on her head is beautiful. Your flower arrangments are gorgeous. I had no idea you were into that...like i said it will be great to keep in touch!
Stephanie
Cute lists, Boop. I will do it in a few days! You are making your costume, eh? How's it coming?
By the way, your How it Came to Be spot is great! I loved it!
Hey beth,
my brother saw jonah on the news! He said he was in shock to see someone he knew. Tell jonah i am very impressed that he voted, adam never does.
That's awesome your husband was on the news. It was fun to watch the link you put on here. Love the other stuff. What is your costume for Halloween? Does everyone dress up, up there?
Post a Comment