Tuesday, July 29, 2008

LAGOON!!!!


For the 24th, we went to the KOA next to Lagoon, we stayed that night camping with Bobby, Ang and Weston. While the guys cooked dinner Ang and I took the kids on a bike ride, when we got back we ate some dinner, then watched Fireworks at lagoon- I think it was the best Finale I have ever seen!!!

The next day we went over to Lagoon for a very long and fun filled day!!! The kids had the great time together, they are such good friends. We even had their pictures taken from the Good Old West, they were very excited to be dressing up-- I will scan the picture in as soon as I can:)

It was so nice to all be together,

thanks Taylors!!!!

8 comments:

Annie Jane said...

I want to go to Lagoon! By the way, I like that slide format. It was nice to be able to flip through them at my own speed and see also how many pics there were. I often go crazy looking at slides simply because I don't know how long they are and worry I don't have the time to sit for the whole thing, but don't want to miss any pics, either!

Jaime said...

Mara looked like she was having the time of her life on all of those rides! So much fun to be a kid. We enjoyed being able to spend some time with her the other day out at Grandma Ballard's. Mara is so fun to have conversations with, I will have to tell you about it next time we see you!

Shannon said...

You took some priceless photos, Beth. Too bad you were only in one of them!!! It looks like Mara had the time of her little life at Lagoon! It makes me want to go too.

House of Mellor said...

I have always been curious about camping at Lagoon it sounds like a ton of fun. My inlaws raised their kids in Farmington and their is a great nature walk where you can see a bunch of animals along Lagoon. Is that where you went of your bike ride?
Letitia

Heidi said...

I love your blog! I'm glad Lyndsey linked yours together. I always forgot to ask you for the address.Samara is beautiful. Was it hard taking Jackson? I want to go to Lagoon so bad. We went to Disneyland while I was prego so I didn't ride a lot. It looks like you guys had a blast!

Anonymous said...

beth thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I actually found yours on the reunion page too, but felt dumb leaving a comment.. you have 2 beautiful kids, i think your little girl looks a lot like you just a different clolr of hair. such a cute family..

Anonymous said...

sorry the anonymous one is from mee, I am pretty new to this whole blogging thing. part of the reason i felt dumb leaving a comment... now you know why :)

Marye said...

Hey Beth! I'm excited to have another blogging buddy! Your family is adorable! I love babies! In fact I'm a little upsessed so I'll be checking back frequently for my baby fixes! ;)