On of Mara's favorite things to do is to take a bath. She loves it!!! well this particular night Mara wanted to take a bath with me, don't worry I always have a swim suit on:)

Jackson was getting a little fussy so I took his clothes off, put him in the tub and presto happy little baby boy!!! ( okay you can't really tell how happy he was but he was cooing and smiling the whole time)
After we got out of the tub and got the kids in their jammies, Mara was down stairs with Jonah, I had jackson feeding him - and well we fell asleep:)










2 comments:
ha ha I love it. I was wondering why you jumped in the tub with clothes on, then i read it was a swimsuit :)
Your little family is beautiful. Jackson is perfect. I do the same thing with my girls...I probably should wear a swimming suit every once in a while.
Post a Comment