Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our 7th Wedding Anniversary

Last Monday (July 14th) was our anniversary. I can't believe that we have been married for 7 years. I am so happy to have such a great guy.

In honor of 7 years of "BLISSFUL" marriage,
here are my top 7 reasons why I love my Hubby...

7- He makes me laugh everyday- he still is goofy and young at heart after all of these years

6- He has an amazing body

5-He is an amazing Dad- he is Mr. MOM, he watches both Jackson and Mara during the day while I am at work, and doesn't complain that much.

4-He is such a hard worker and a great provider to me and our kids- I hope that Mara and Jackson will go up and take after him

3-He tells me that he loves me, even when he shouldn't :)- when I am being not the nicest , he still loves me

2-He is my Best Friend- We have known each other since High School ( Junior year ) 12 years

1-He has helped me bring two cute kids into this world:)

Thanks Huney

I love you!!!!

5 comments:

Grandma B said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Here is to seven more. Bye the way...really cute kids! Janet

House of Mellor said...

Congrads! Beth hope you have a terrific 7th year. It sounds like you married an increddible man.
Letitia

the Ernest's said...

Wow, 12 years since you met! You're little ones are so dang cute! And you are one hot mama! Happy Anniversary - looks like we share the same month!

Annie Jane said...

oh, garsh! congratulations!

Shannon said...

That is such a sweet post. Congratulations on your anniversary, Beth and Jonah! We wish you seven times seven anniversaries...