Mara has this fasination in cooking. She gets her apron on then moves her stool over and helps me cook. this is a picture of her stirring Banana Cream pudding for our pie for thanksgiving. she kept reminding me that she was being careful not to burn herself on the HOT stove. she is such a cute little lady.
She also likes to help me put everything out on the table for dinner, she gets the silverware out and puts them in the correct spots. then she will get the glasses out one for each of us. goes to the fridge and gets out the milk for Jonah, pours whatever she wants to drink in her glass, and gets water for me out of the fridge- then takes each glass to the table . I love this girl.
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








2 comments:
Honestly, Zak and I don't lean one way or the other as far as the sex of the baby goes. As long as the baby and you are healthy, and Jonah is nice to you, that is all we care about. Thinking of you...
A and Z
Sorry that baby comment ended up on this comment board, Beth. I don't know how that happened.
I love this picture of Mara cooking. It makes me smile. Mara's uncle Zakky loved the banana cream pie left overs. Thanks Mara!
Post a Comment