Friday, December 7, 2007

today is the big day

Today Jonah and I are going to have an ultrsound to see our beautiful baby. Obviously I do not care what the sex of the baby is I just want a healthy baby. I am very nervous.



tomorrow I will be 19 weeks so today I am 18 weeks 6 days:0)




I want everyone to tell me your guesses on the sex of the baby.

3 comments:

Grandma B said...

Hey Bethie, I am guessing that this is another beautiful little girl. Mara is such a sweet and cute little strawberry blonde...she always reminds me of Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farms, with all the cute hairdos you do for her. How cute it would be to have another girl...Let me know if I am right so I can get something special for the sweet baby. XOXOX

ZB said...

Boy...at least I got a 50-50 chance right? Good luck. Can't wait to hear the results.

Jen said...

I say boy, and I am usually a pretty good guesser. Let me know!