Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My sick little lady


On Saturday Morning Mara woke up coughing up a storm. this little girl has been coughing so hard these few days that it is making her throw up. I feel so bad for her, when she coughs her entire body just shakes. She has had a fever a few times but mostly she is just coughing, coughing coughing.


On Sunday night Jonah didn't go to work because he was sick, then all night and I do mean ALL night Mara was awake, she was trying to sleep but she was coughing so much that she was unable to sleep, which also means I didn't get any sleep, I was exhausted. At 2 o'clock in the morning we broke down and went to the store to get her cough medicine, I drugged my poor sweet girl, it helped a little not much though.


we have tried Warm honey, vicks vapor rub on her belly and on her feet, now cough medicine, having her sleep almost upright, I do not know what else to do.


Last night she slept a little better she only woke up 6 times instead of all night.


We are going to the doctor today to get her checked out. I am hoping it is not bronchitis, though I think it might be.


1 comments:

ZB said...

Look at that poor sweet face. She looks miserable. Hope that you get good news today at the doctor. And congradulations on the baby boy!! I was right, I'm NEVER right. Just ask Farmboy.