A few weeks ago, Jonah convinced me and mara to go with him shooting. I am not a big fan but we went. Mara had a great time shooting a little gun( a .22) she thought it was great (yippee)
Mostly she just thought she looked pretty darn cute with her ear protection on, see picture.
We mostly just watched Jonah shoot empty bottles, computers that people had left there, rocks, a t.v. pretty much shooting junk that was left there.

we then went out to our old house in Eagle Mountain, just to see it. I almost cried!!!! the new owners pulled out ALL of my bushes that I had planted just months before they bought it ( 2 years ago) it looked like crap. oh well it is there house now and it looks like everyone else's house/ yard out there. ( okay it kinda looks like it did when we first moved in ( in 2001) it looks bare!
here is a lousy picture I took with my phone.
I used to have bushes and flowers all along the entire side of the house- those bushes would have been huge by now- wierdos








2 comments:
Guns are tough stuff...and Mara is certainly tough!
But mostly she is adorable.
Love annie Oakley
Never ever go back to an old home. It will always break your heart. Mara sure looks cute with her tough girl ear plugs.
Post a Comment