Yesterday was Mara's Christmas program at school.
She did a great job she sang most of the songs very loudly, as only Mara could do. SHe enjoyed having so many people in front of her and the rest of the class. Mara is a drama queen she wants all eyes on her all of the time, I do not know where she gets this from.
I love all of these pictures of her
All I want for Christmas, is you
She did a great job she sang most of the songs very loudly, as only Mara could do. SHe enjoyed having so many people in front of her and the rest of the class. Mara is a drama queen she wants all eyes on her all of the time, I do not know where she gets this from.
I love all of these pictures of her
"once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman
once there was a snowman tall, tall, tall
in the sun he melted, melted, melted
in the sun he melted, melted, melted
small, small, small"
All I want for Christmas, is you










2 comments:
I bet Mara did a wonderful job singing away. I am glad she takes after her Mama and likes being the star of the show. Cute girl.
Aunt Audrey
one word; ADORABLE!
Post a Comment