Monday, April 13, 2009

Jackson's 1st birthday ( part 1)



Jackson and Mara slept in, a glorious 10:15 a.m.
we ate breakfast, got dressed, then went on a walk in the wagon to the store to get a few items for LUN-ER ( lunch/dinner- Jonah had to work so we ate early:)

when we got back from our walk we made food and made a #1 cake. we had it all frosted when Jonah woke up,
we ate food then went to open presents-- Jackson wasn't really in the mood- he still had not taken a nap and it was 3:30, so he crawled over to Jonah on the couch and cuddled with him while his sweet sister opened his presents for him ( I was not happy)
( you can see Mara's cute sign, she made it the night before )

well all of the sudden I heard something in the kitchen, Ria came in looking like she had just done something wrong, and boy had she!!! I walked into the kitchen to find that she had helped herself to the cake:(

Jackson fell asleep, so I decided to try to salvage my cake, ( I ended up cutting 1 inch off the whole side) don't worry I did not keep any part that even came close to her little mouth.

Jonah left for work and it was off for Mara, Jackson, and I-- we drove up to my dad's house the cousins were all there:)

the cousins

yummy cake!!!


My baby boy:) what a cute little boy I have

3 comments:

Kelsey P. said...

He is growing up SO fast. My word! It looks like the party was a fun time!

Annie Jane said...

Yes, you do!

Shannon said...

Happy first birthday, Goobers! I think you are adorable and I love you sooo much!

Beth, sounds like a good day for him! And his party was a huge success. Can't wait to see your post on that too. And how did you pick which pictures to post, I took so many.