two weeks ago we went out to Five Mile to go camping, we were able to go out with Bobby, Ang, and Weston. Happy and Amanda came out too.
We all had a great time, Jackson didn't really sleep all that well but I just fingure that it has something to do with new sleeping arrangments. Mara had the best time-she made cakes
She danced- because Mara dancing EVERYWHERE she goes
she rode her dirt bike with Jonah
she sat by the fire- well in this picture she is merely posing for me
she dug holes a lot too- when we asked her was she was doing she replied "I am digging a hole to China- to see Uncle Danny"- danny was in China this week
and she payed with Weston a lot!!!!
jackson had a great time too- well I think soJackson in the backpack- which he loves!!
this is how I was able to take Jackson a few rides- he would fall asleep everytime I would put him in it.
Jackson in the backpack
My cute little blue eyed boy
Jackson looking around in the backpack-I told you he was in it a bunch
Jackson just hanging out
hanging out in the camper- boy do I love having that thing
my sweet hubby!Cuda
Ria- she was cold so I thought I would make her a little warmer so I put this vest on her-- she was not very happy- but she looks cute
the last night ( Saturday) Jonah, Bobby, and Ang decided that they wante dto shoot targets with their BB guns- it was SO EXCITING- can you feel the enthusiasm here?
Weston
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago








1 comments:
It looks like you had a wonderful time! And I love Mara digging holes to China... she is such a character! I'm glad to see you in a couple of pictures too! Jackson looks like a big boy in the picture where he's sitting in the chair. My family is ready to go camping just as soon as it gets warmer. I hate the cold!
Post a Comment