
sorry most of these are of my family, Mara and the other kids LOVED dancing. I can't get the pictures from my sisters pages. so here is the ceremony from my sister:)
and here is another slide show from Shannon
the wedding was nice, My dad and Wendy looked very happy. My sister Heather sang a few songs and as usual they were amazing!!!
Dad- I love you.








5 comments:
It was so fun to see you there! I thought it was a very magical night!
Congratulations to your dad! He looks very happy. Fun to see pics of you and all of your sisters together.
That was fun! You got some pretty candid shots of the kids and yourself and dad and wendy and me, too! thanks. One day we will all have to just give each other cds full of pictures from stuff, won't we?
You took some wonderful pictures! You look gorgeous in the one where you are holding Jackson! And Dad and Wendy are a beautiful couple. The wedding ceremony and celebration was classy, filled with love, and a happy day.
Dad wants a copy of all our pictures.
Beth,
I had no idea. I heard that your dad was dating, but I had no idea how serious he was.
Please tell him congrats!!
Love,
Kristen Neibaur
Post a Comment