Sorry for the delay....
For Jackson's Birthday Party we had a Airplane theme. the invitations were plane tickets
(sorry the picture wont load I will add it when I get home)
We had In-Flight meals ( boxed lunches), snacks and beverages.
the kids each got a travel bag with their names on them, well their nicknames- you don't want your kids walking around in the airport with their names visible to strangers.
Each of the bags had a treat ( a candy airplane), a pilot rubber ducky, and some cards to keep them busy during a flight. it was supposed to have also have had snacks that the kids got to put in there, but we were in too big a hurry to get to the 2nd part of the night.......
the Skywest Hanger!!!
I think all of the kids had a fun time- ( Lilian fell asleep on the way there so Heather stayed in the car with her)
here are some pictures from the night.
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago











3 comments:
You threw such a great party Bethie! I loved the logo, the invitations, the boxed lunches, and the cake was fabulous. My kids will likely talk about the airport for years. Jonah was so great with the kids to do that.
The pictures I sent are very grainy. I am resending them as attachments so you have good quality pictures. Sorry.
what a cute party! that cake looks awesome. how did you get to go to the Hanger? so fun!
Jonah works fro Skywest, so we just got an escort to walk around with us. it was really fun:)
Post a Comment