Tuesday, January 27, 2009

my sick baby


So last week, when we got home from Georgia, Jackson got sick! well he started getting sick a tthe end of our stay but it really set in on Monday, Tuesday I took him in to the doctor and found out that my little boy had an ear infection, a eye infection, and a slight sinus infection. this poor little guy and his infections.....


So he has been on a new antibiotic and an eye drop. I think he is feeling a little better but he still is not back 100%

He still just wants to be held, he usually just falls asleep within the first few minutes of being held- it is quite sad. I haven't been able to get much done cause he just wakes up as soon as I put him down and then cries untilI pick him up again:(

Jackson has been on an antibiotic for over 4 months straight and has another 2-3 weeks left until we go back to the doctor.


2 comments:

ZB said...

4 months straight. That poor kid. I hope he starts to feel better soon.

Shannon said...

I'm glad you took him in. What can I say? I know ear infection symptoms.

I must say too that he looks like he's nearing his first birthday. Can it be?