Mara and Melia had their Sleepover finally!!
They have been trying to get together to have this sleepover for a year now.
On Saturday I watched Melia, Sophie, ( Annie and Danny's) Sammy, Gavin, and Dawson ( Shannon and Jeff's) and my own two- while my dad, Annie, Danny, Shannon, and Jeff went skiing. it was FUN!! Lets see ...... an 8, 6,4,3,2,18 mo., and 9 mo. wow!!!
well that night Melia drove home with Mara, Jackson and I- on the way home all three of them fell asleep (it was 8:30) well I got all of the kids in the house , got jammies on Melia and Mara. Jackson had woke up by this point. I put the girls to bed and then proceeded to take all of the Christmas stuff down. While I was doing this Mara woke up, and helped me box up the Christmas stuff.
well, at 11:30 Jackson had fallen asleep and Mara was ready for bed too. I put them in bed and then went to shut down the house....
Melia decided to wake up:) yeah !!!
well all of the kids went to sleep an hour later and slept the rest of the night. This morning they woke up bright and early. they played barbies, put Princess dresses on, played house with Mara's Kitchen and the Rose house. they had a great time.
When Annie and Danny came to get Melia she cried:( she wanted to stay here forever.. I am sure she would have changed her mind given a little more time at my house:)
thanks Melia, Mara had a great time and was very happy to have you as her sleeping buddy:)








2 comments:
Melia cried and cried and cried. She misses you guys already.
Cute picture! It just makes Melia want to go back more! Love you!
I can't thank you or praise you enough for handling all seven kids for a few hours single handedly! Sam and Gavin insist they were quite good helpers, but I still think you get the credit! I own you one, again!
Post a Comment