On Friday, Jackson finally decided that he was now ready to crawl, YIPPEE!!!!
here you go
and yes that is me bribing him to crawl with cake
On Friday, Jackson finally decided that he was now ready to crawl, YIPPEE!!!!
here you go
and yes that is me bribing him to crawl with cake
Posted by Bethie at 6:01 PM
7 comments:
Just wait boys are so active!
he's crawling? I can't believe how big he's getting.
That is adorable! I love how he teeters on those little knees!
CUTE!!!!! He is a great little crawler-boy!
Horray big boy! He's growing up too too fast.
That's hilarious that you bribed him with cake. You're funny. That's cool that he's crawling. What fun. Now you get to start following him! :)
WAHOO Jackson!!! He has the cutest expression on his face! I loved seeing it for myself last weekend too. Watch out now! I hope those gates are up!
Post a Comment