Tuesday, January 13, 2009

we are Georgia bound!- well almost


On Thursday, we are flying to McDonough Georgia!! we are all so excited to be able to see Heather and her cute little family. we are going to be there until Monday morning.


Jonah is even coming! I didn't think that Jonah would be coming with us ( me and the kids) but he is and I couldn't be happier:)


(me, by myself+mara+jackson+all of our luggage+ 2 car seats= me going crazy:)



stay tuned for tons of pictures

3 comments:

House of Mellor said...

Oh Beth I have mastered traveling...get a secret stash of favorit little treats and fun little toys and slowly bring them out one by one before any events occur. Crazy stuff like the bubbles in the test tube that can sit on your finger, poprocks, jelly belly bean tasteing contest, mini markers, maze books. I have seen these at Target too but they have these simple toddler/ preschool workbooks where you can fold or trace or cut that are fun. One can of playdough and a little metal car and you can roll out a road and make road tracks with the car. The more new the better. Red Balloon has a ton of little stuff the kids dont see everyday to make it more fun. Benedryl is a good back up too. Have fun! I am excited for you.

ZB said...

Oh, love the topper. I wish I were going somewhere fabulous. Have a great time. At least you'll have some help with Jonah there.

Heidi said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! Hope you have (I guess had) a good time! I can't believe how big Jackson is! Your picture on your header is adorable!