Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Elves!!!!

Monday Night-Mara, Jackson and I went to Gardner Village.

we had yummy food at Archibald's
yummmm.... Fried Green Tomatoes


then we went outside to see all of the cute little elves.

Mara and Jackson had a great time, it was a little chilly but the kiddos were all nice and toasty warm.


Definately a new tradition:0)

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Mmmm those fried green tomatoes are the very best! Sounds yummy!

ZB said...

Yum! That is the most fun place to visit during the holidays. We always go in October but never think to go in Dec. What a great idea. I'll have to try that out next year.

Kelsey P. said...

That looks like it was so much fun! I have never had fried green tomatoes though. Perhaps something to try in the future?

aj&ldlvnlife said...

How fun i didnt know about the elves. I will have to take my kids next year. Archibalds has the best fried green tomatoes.

Shannon said...

Oh! I should've ignored Jeff and come anyway. It looks to cute! Did they have the live nativity scene going on when you went?