Christmas Morning Jonah and I woke up late, 8:30 we finally woke Mara and Jackson up @ 10:00, it was great!!!
here are some pictures of Christmas morning.........
this is of Mara - the first sight of what Santa has brought her and her baby brother:0) Mara kept talking about getting a blue kitchen, though this isn't blue she likes it anyway. ( it was really cheap, but she doesn't mind)
My baby blue eyes-- loves candy canes
Mara was in heaven with all of her presents from Santa
Jackson got a VERY VERY big Ducky from Dallin- he loves it
It was so nice to be able to all be together this holiday. Jonah was able to be home with us Christmas Eve, Christmas day, and the day after Christmas-- it was great.
I love my entire family they are my happiness, all of them.








4 comments:
It looks like you guys had an great holiday. I love that Barbie doll...it's so awesome.
Beth,
It looks like you had a fun christmas morning. I didn't know you guys were fans of grease. I hope that you will have a good new years.
Your cous.
Jamie:)
Oh what fun it is! Looks like Santa left some wonderful presents for your two little cuties. I am so glad you had a wonderful Christmas day together!
Looks like your kids had a great Christmas! And what a fun Grandpa to bring such a fun suprise :)
Merry Christmas...and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment