Sorry I have been a Little busy here at work- yes, I am getting paid to "blog"
well, here goes my update.....
Last week we had the pleasure of watching Shannon's boys on Tuesday night while she and Jeff went to a holiday play. we had a lot of fun, we even had a semi- sleepover ( Shanny came and picked them up @ 11, so they just fell asleep over here)
-- sorry no pictures:(
On Wednesday night, Shannon watched my little ones while Jonah and I went out on a date for my birthday-- I am now 29 years old, next year I will be 30--ewwww no, not that ( that is meant to be saying that I do not care)
Jonah and I went to Twilight, what a nice hunny I have to go to it with me. I was afraid he was going to be making fun of it the whole time but he suprisingly didn't mind it and actually liked it. Although he did say that if the movie had gone on 10 more minutes that he was going to grow " a female organ" he was a good sport:0)
On Saturady we( Jonah) put the Christmas Lights up on the house, then we ( Mara, Jackson and I) picked up a christmas tree, after Jonah left for work we put the lights up on the tree and decorated it ( well Mara decorated the tree, she did quite well) then we moved on the the rest of the house-
very exciting
Okay so besides that our lives are pretty boring...
here are some Random Pictures!!!!!
My Little Ones- in their jammies
the two of them LOVE to snuggle and fall asleep with each other- they are great friends
even Jackson fell asleep
Mara designed this great outfit one night, equipped with a fake gun ( I hate toy guns), a "cowgirl" hat, and a belt and holster ( jonah's belt, the big loop is supposed to be the holster)
this is what Mara and Ria like to do lately, they wrestle-- this is Mara "pinning" Ria- she is quite good at it and very fast
this is a picture of my sweet like boy, he got something in his eye:( and was rubbing it all night- poor baby- this was right after he finished a bottle - notice the milk on his chin----








1 comments:
Your kids freakin crack me up! The dog is sucking on the binki! I love it! They are keepers!
Steph
P.S. Thanks for the sweet condolences regarding the passing of my Grandma...they made my day.
Post a Comment