Monday, May 19, 2008

My Mothers Day Suprise!!!

First off I am so blessed to have my two sweet babies, and I have a husband that I completely love and admire.

I am so lucky to have Jackson and Mara- I am greatful for this everyday!!


( Jackson is looking at Jonah like whatever dad!!)

I recieve a Mother's Day present this year.



This is the first year I recieved a present for Mother's Day ( well from someone else besides myself)



2004- I bought myself a rocking chair - that I repainted in preperations for my little Mara to be born

2005- flowers for my yard ( just a little late) Audrey and I went on a plant shopping spree -- I needed to finally do my yard- we were going to sell the house

2006-I bought myself something I can't remember- I think it was clothes or something

2007- a yard/beach canopy


2008-

okay here is my present............................
Jonah bought me a new wedding ring, since I lost my ring in October. It looks very close to my mom's wedding ring that Annie has now.

4 comments:

Annie Jane said...

That is really really pretty. We'll have to compare rings next time we see each other. Only question is, will it be me in utah or you in nv?
Love you!

Annie Jane said...

I love that first pic, by the way! Mara all pretty and then Jonah's little twin looking up at his daddy....cute.

Grandma B said...

Beth, cudos to Jonah on the ring...it is beautiful! Good job Jonah. I am so happy for your little family and that you all four are doing well. Darling baby boy...little rebeccah of sunnybrook farms is a princess too... XOXOX Grandma B

Shannon said...

Jonah-
That was so downright great of you to surprise Beth with the wedding ring! It is simple and beautiful, just like Beth Marie! Thanks for being good to her, she sure adores you!