Random pictures of my cute little ones..
just stretching
we went on a drive to find a good camping site , mara found this swing she thought it was great
my sleeping little boy
this one Jackson, was about to spit up ALL of his lunch- on me!!!!
Mara's new dress up, she has been putting this thing on daily since she got it ( three weeks now)
just hanging out on his activity mat
Mara found a blue candy cane - that she inhaled before I could get it away from her
on our day of fishing --mara and jonah love to go, so we ( me and Jackson) tagged along
this was taken at the West Jordan Park. Mara loves her little bike
funny story on this picture....mara got these guys ready for their wedding, using ripped up wipes. look at the beautiful wedding dresses.
Prince Charming is quite lucky two brides, or maybe he is not so lucky:)








3 comments:
Oh, Jackson is getting cuter by the day and I think Mara is looking quite grown up, especially next to tiny Jackson!
They are adorable, Bethie. Enjoy every precious minute.
Hooray updates, I love them. We just got Jackson's birth announcement, so cute!! Keep up the good work with those two adorable kids!
I loved every single picture, and I can't believe how big Jackson is getting! WOW! Time is fLyInG!
I like the picture of the dolls. Melia and Mara are on the same page in playland there.
Post a Comment