
Sorry the picture is dreadful of me-- but oh well
these are from my work-- aren't they beautiful? I am so glad I have such a great job, and I love the people I work with.
p.s.
thanks Shanny for posting Jackson's birth!!!!!

these are from my work-- aren't they beautiful? I am so glad I have such a great job, and I love the people I work with.
p.s.
thanks Shanny for posting Jackson's birth!!!!!
6 comments:
Oh, Beth! Those pictures are so wonderful to look at. I am really grateful for blogging because it brings us a little closer despite being far away. He is a LITTLE kid! I can't wait to meet him! P.S. you are doing a great job, mother.
Beth, He is so sweet. I am so glad he is home and doing well. Gracie had to be on the light bed for one week! She was miserable. I am glad his bili is good now. Mara looks like she loves her baby brother. Those pictures are precious. Good job, Beth. Let me know when you are coming to Shannons with him so I can see him. Got to go shopping! Love, Janet
He's gorgeous. I love the tanning pictures..and those skinny legs. What a mini guy.
Beth,
He is sooo cute! Looks like he is going to have red hair too. I hope you are doing well and recovered. How are Daddy and sister doing? I am sure you are having so much fun. Wyatt and I send our love:)
What a cute Little Family!!! Dont want to trash talk but your butt needs to get back to work....Honestly! Ha ha. Enjoy the time you have with them while you can. They grow up fast!!!
We just love you, Jackson (a.k.a. Jonah Junior). We are so glad you've come to a family that loves you so much.
______________________
My he looks like his papa! Enjoy every newborn second with him, as those precious times just don't last long enough. Congratulations!!! We love you all!
The Ballard Bunch
Post a Comment