Sunday, April 6, 2008

JACKSON WEST STROUD












Born Saturday, April 5, 2008

6 pounds 9 ounces

19 inches long

Mom and Jackson are doing great!

Congratulations, Stroud Family!!!

8 comments:

Annie Jane said...

HoooorAAAYy!!!! He is SSOOO precious!! He is just what you said he was. Way to go Jonah and Beth, you made a Jonah "Junior"---hahaha, I know you love that title, Jonah! I can't Wait to see him!

Grandma B said...

Oh Beth, I am so happy for you and Jonah! He is darling...and so bright-eyed! He looks like Mara only masculine. I can't wait to hold him. I love his name. So glad that he is fine and you are okay too. God bless. Love Grandma B

House of Mellor said...

Beth he is gorgous! What a beautiful family you have. You guys chose the perfect name for your beautiful baby. Have fun, your experiencing one of my favorite chapters of life.

Heather said...

I am thrilled for you! COngratulations and welcome to the house of boys! Your home is going to be FILLED with all sorts of excitement. I agree, he looks like a Jonah "mini-me"- I am glad I'm not the only one who gets "mini-me's". He is beautiful :)

Candy said...

HI Beth, this is Annie's friend Candy. I've met you a couple times, I brought pizza over the night Annie came home from the hospital with little Sophie. Anyway, I just wanted to say CONGRATS on your little baby! What a sweetie he is, so very cute. Can't wait to see more pics and I hope you are feeling well!

Jaime said...

Beth,
Congrats, he is adorable. He totally looks like a little boy version of Mara!! So cute. I bet you and Jonah are so proud, you have a right to be, such a handsome little boy. Glad everything is going good for the both of you. Let me know if I can help with anything.

Jaynan said...

Congratulations to your family!

ZB said...

He came early, but I don't think we were all that surprised, right? He's so beautiful. Hope that everything went smoothly. Hope you get lots of rest. Enjoy your new addition. I love his name!